International Network of Water Training CentersINWTC
▸The Rabat Declaration
▸Constitutive assembly documents
▸Bureau meeting in RABAT
▸World Water Forum - Marseille - 2012
▸7th World Water Forum - 12-17 April 2015, Daegu & Gyeongbuk (South Korea)
▸The Network news
On 7 and 8 December 2009, the Bureau of the International Network of Water Training Centres (INWTC), met at the headquarters of the ONEP’s International Institute for Water and Sanitation in Rabat, Morocco. Members attending the meeting represented the following Water Training Centres:
- International Institute for Water and Sanitation (IWS) of the National Office of Potable Water (ONEP). MOROCCO
- International Office for water (IOWater). FRANCE
- International Institute for Water and Environmental Engineering (2Ist). BURKINA FASO
- Kenya Water Institute (KEWI). KENYA
- Algérienne des Eaux (ADE). ALGERIE
Representatives from the Société Nationale des Eaux du Bénin (SONEB) and CITET, TUNISIA were unable to attend.
The meeting’s agenda comprised three items presented below, and ended with a formal declaration known as the “Rabat Declaration”. The participants would like to thank their Moroccan hosts for the quality and cordial nature of discussions.